Taxify is the fastest growing taxi app in Eastern-Europe with over 80 000 happy customers and we’re expanding into dozens of new countries this year. We have just received a fresh round of funding from rockstar investors and our hungry team is looking for a kick-ass Engineering Team Lead to raise Taxify to a new level!
ENGINEERING TEAM LEAD IN TALLINN
You will be managing Taxify’s engineering team – anything from mobile to server development.
- owning the vision and execution of the engineering team based on customer input and business goals
- managing the people in the engineering team, their careers, making people productive and happy and resolving their problems
- working closely with the team translating the requirements, schedules and timelines to overall general deliverables
- contribute to the product roadmap with engineering requirements that are required to build high scale and availability products
- describing the user value coming from engineering requirements to very fine detail and help the PMs to prioritize and understand the scope of these
- empowered to make decisions on the quality/time/functionality triangle and being responsible for identifying the alternatives and their cost to the PM org
- take part in technical decisions and make sure that they fall into the best practices and guidelines for the company
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, including hands-on technical management and leadership role
- be able to understand the product development lifecycle, requirements and how to translate these into sizable engineering deliverables
- have good knowledge about different development methodologies (Scrum)
- have good understanding on testing, continuous integration and the tools and methods that are used to build reliable software
- be passionate about working with our customers to deliver products for solving business problems
- demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management
- Motivational base pay and stock options
- Directly influence what and how gets built in Taxify
- Valuable experience working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Estonia
- No corporate BS
- Benefit from working with a crazy motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours
If you want to build the next global startup from Estonia, drop us an email with your resume at email@example.com in English.