We are the biggest taxi booking app in Northern Europe with with over 250,000 happy customers and expanding into several new cities during this year. We have won numerous prizes like “Best mobile app of Estonia 2014”, “ICT Challenger of the Year 2014” and many more.
Now armed with a fresh round of funding, our hungry team is looking for a kick-ass Operations Manager for Belgrade.
OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR BELGRADE
Your job is to run the supply in the city, which means taking an analytical and hands-on approach to ensure a perfect experience for every Taxify ride.
- Do direct sales and negotiate deals with local taxi companies & drivers
- Manage the quality and availability of our fleets with great communication
- Evaluate and execute different referral and incentive programs to grow our driver base
- Managing support requests from our riders and drivers
- Recruiting and training new drivers
We really want you to:
- be great at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- have a data-driven analytical mindset
- be a hustler, beating whatever challenges are thrown at you
- a BA in economics, finance is handy
- have excellent spoken and written Serbian and English
- Motivational base pay and company stock
- Valuable experience working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- No corporate bureaucracy
- Benefit from working with a crazy motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours
If you want to build the next global startup, drop us an email with your CV, salary range and a few words why you are special to firstname.lastname@example.org