We are the biggest taxi booking app in Northern Europe with with over 250,000 happy customers and expanding into several new cities during this year. We have won numerous prizes like “Best mobile app of Estonia 2014”, “ICT Challenger of the Year 2014” and many more.
Now armed with a fresh round of funding, our hungry team is looking for a kick-ass Finnish speaking Operations Project Manager for Helsinki.
This position is based in Tallinn. You will be running the cities remotely, with trips to Helsinki when necessary.
OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR HELSINKI
You are going to remotely run Helsinki and grow into managing Finland.
One guy against the city – it means taking a super aggressive and smart approach to succeed.
- Do direct sales and negotiate deals with local taxi companies & drivers
- Manage the quality and availability of our fleets with great communication
- Evaluate and execute different referral and incentive programs to grow our driver base
- Managing support requests from our riders and drivers
- Recruiting and training new drivers
We really want you to:
- be great at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- have a data-driven analytical mindset
- be a hustler, beating whatever challenges are thrown at you
- a BA in economics, finance is handy
- have excellent spoken and written Finnish and English
- Motivational base pay and company stock
- Valuable experience working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- No corporate bureaucracy
- Benefit from working with a crazy motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours
If you want to build the next global startup, drop us an email with your CV, salary range and a few words why you are special to email@example.com