Taxify is one of the biggest taxi apps in Europe, with over 500 thousand happy customers in 10 countries. The company was founded in 2013 by a 19-year-old straight out of highschool and is growing 10-20% every month since then. Taxify has attracted 2 million euros of investments and a rockstar team from Skype, Transferwise and Fortumo.
80% of the Europe is still old-school phone calls and Taxify is one of the only companies revolutionising the way people use taxis in their cities.
You will be responsible for making Taxify into the biggest Estonian success story in Europe.
Feel you’re a PR rockstar up for the challenge? Read on.
You will be doing:
- Creating a public relations strategy on an European and local level.
- Building relationships and getting covered by tens of journalists and bloggers.
- Coaching & helping local teams get exposure in their city.
You must be:
- a hustler. You will not stop at any obstacle until the result is delivered.
- have at least 2 years of experience in PR.
- social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- connections in European level & tech media are a big plus.
- An amazing opportunity to tell the next success story from Estonia
- Competitive pay and company stock (for a full-time position)
- Taxify ride credits every month
- No corporate BS
- Talented & fun co-workers in 10+ countries
Please send a CV and cover letter, showing your relevant experiences and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org