Taxify is the fastest growing transport technology company in Eastern & Northern Europe with over 500,000 happy customers in 10 countries. We build a smartphone app to take safe and fast rides – all at the tap of a button.
Now armed with a fresh round of funding we are eager to grow even faster. We are looking for a thrived Operations Specialist, who can run the supply in Prague, which means taking an analytical and hands-on approach to ensure a perfect experience for every Taxify ride.
OPERATIONS SPECIALIST – PRAGUE
- Do direct sales and negotiate deals with local taxi companies & drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Plan and execute referral and incentive programs to ensure availability
- Handle support requests from our riders and drivers
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service
We really want you to:
- be a great communicator
- be great at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- have a data-driven analytical mindset (excel skills)
- be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- a BA in economics, finance or other analytical subject
- have excellent spoken and written Czech and English
- Motivational base pay and company stock
- Amazing experience working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- Unique opportunity to shape the transport industry in Prague
- No corporate BS
- Benefit from working with a super motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours
If you want to join next success story from Estonia, then apply here.