Taxify is the fastest growing transport technology company in Europe with 700,000 happy customers in 15 countries. We build a smartphone app to take safe and fast rides – all at the tap of a button.
We are looking for a driven Operations Support Manager, who can run the supply and take Taxify to the next level in Vilnius!
OPERATIONS SUPPORT – VILNIUS
- Plan the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Handle support requests from our riders and drivers
- Execute referral and incentive programs to ensure great availability
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service
We really want you to:
- like data and analytics (excel skills)
- be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- a BA in economics, finance or similar field.
- have excellent spoken and written English
- Motivational base pay
- Amazing experience working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world
- Unique opportunity to shape the transport industry in Vilnius
- No corporate BS
- Benefit from working with a super motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours
If you are up for the challenge of developing a revolutionary service in Vilnius, then send us your CV, Cover Letter and Base Pay request to firstname.lastname@example.org.