Taxify is one of the fastest growing taxi & ridesharing apps in the world with over 850,000 happy customers in 20 cities in 15 countries, from Europe to Mexico to South Africa. We have won numerous prizes for innovation and growth like ”Best mobile app of Estonia 2015”, ”Ajujaht – Favorite of the Audience” and many more. Taxify has raised €2M euros from international investors and has over 50 employees.
We are looking for a fraud analyst to join our global team. You will be be responsible for spotting fraudulent users from +15 countries around the world, all the way from from Mexico to Nigeria.
FRAUD ANALYST – TALLINN
- proactively monitor transactions and customers to control and minimize risk levels;
- use your skills to research, find and solve cases like credit card fraud, bank fraud and identity theft;
- learn hundreds of fraud patterns and work together with our Engineering team to build automated solutions.
- solve payment related issues from customers.
- work with our Product team to improve the payment experience and make sure legitimate customers are not banned by automatic systems.
We are expecting:
- 1-3 years of analytical experience dealing with finances. For example payments experience in Banking, Telecoms, Payment Processing or other relevant area.
- fraud & risk management experience is a big plus.
- “Can-do” attitude and ability to prioritize and deliver.
- capability of taking initiative and proposing solutions to new or existing issues.
- you to be a strong team player in physical and virtual teams.
- good computer knowledge, great social skills and an eye for detail.
Working at Taxify:
- great personal growth possibilities at one of the fastest growing Estonian startups, operating globally
- no corporate BS
- benefits from working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- monthly taxi credit for work and leisure rides
- flexible working hours, when work gets done
- competitive pay depending on your experience and performance
If you want to join next success story from Estonia, please apply here!