Taxify is one of the fastest growing taxi & ridesharing apps in the world with over 850,000 happy customers in 20 cities in 14 countries, from Europe to Mexico to South Africa. We have won numerous prizes for innovation and growth like ”Best mobile app of Estonia 2015”, ”Ajujaht – Favorite of the Audience” and many more. Taxify has raised €2M euros from international investors and has over 50 employees.
We are looking for a customer support manager to provide outstanding service globally. You will be responsible for day-to-day support in Estonia and other Taxify countries, so you would be working with many Taxify city teams supporting our fast growth.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER – TALLINN
You will be:
- Hands-on solving support tickets first 4 months to understand typical problems and the business
- Planning support processes and writing guides for specialists on how to solve customer and driver problems
- Monitoring and improving the work of our distributed +10 person support team
- Working with our product team to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of support
We are expecting:
- Solid experience in customer support
- Previous support team management experience is beneficial
- Passion for helping people
- Excellent English. Estonian and Russian are a bonus
- Great writing and communication skills
- Higher education
Working at Taxify:
- Great personal growth possibilities at one of the fastest growing Estonian startups, operating globally
- No corporate BS
- Benefits from working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Monthly taxi credit for work and leisure rides
- Flexible working hours, when work gets done
- Competitive pay depending on your experience and performance
If you want to join next success story from Estonia, please apply here!