We are looking for an experienced Android developer to join Taxify’s engineering team in Tallinn, our home city.
Taxify is biggest taxi booking app in Eastern Europe with over 1M happy customers in 25 different cities. We have won numerous prizes for innovation and growth like “Best mobile app of Estonia 2015” and your goal is to improve Taxify even further!
You will be:
- Designing and building new features for Taxify’s Android apps (client & driver)
- Leading a small team of mobile engineers
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- A university degree in a technical subject (Computer science, Mathematics or similar)
- Advanced Android SDK / Java skills
- Product-focused Android application development experience
- Good English and communication skills
- Basic understanding of data structures
Extra credits for:
- Interest for real-time and asynchronous systems
- Impressive portfolio of consumer facing high-performance Android applications available in the Marketplace
- Motivational base pay and company’s stock options
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest growing European startups
- No corporate BS
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn (ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks)
- Monthly taxi credit for work and leisure rides
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits from working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Rare opportunity to build a product literally used by thousands of people around you
If you want to join next success story from Estonia, please apply here!