How to Update Taxify Driver App
This guide covers how to update our Android Driver app. If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.
If your Driver app is up to date, be sure to check out our driver app tutoriar here: Driver app tutorial.
Open Taxify Driver app in Play Store
There are number of ways to open your Taxify Driver app in Play Store, Google Android’s app marketplace:
- If you are on your phone, click here to open the app in Play Store;
- Open Play Store app on your phone, search for “Taxify Driver”, open app from results;
- Open Play Store app, visit “My Apps” from menu, find Taxify Driver app from list of your apps, open it from results.
Update the app
- Taxify Driver app is roughly 5 Mb in size, we advise you to connect to Wi-Fi while updating the app.
- Tap green “UPDATE” button button and the app will be updated.
- In case prompted for new permissions, tap “Accept”.
- Update process will start at this point.
Note: If you see “OPEN” instead of “UPDATE”, when viewing app in Play Store, it means that you have the most recent version of Taxify Driver. If you are convinced that you do not, try uninstalling and installing the app again.
Use Android’s Auto-update feature
Check if your Play Store settings automatically install available updates for apps that don’t require extra permissions over Wi-Fi.
- Open Play Store app, visit “Settings” from menu.
- Check whether “Auto-update apps” is selected to auto-update over Wi-Fi only.
We hope this guide was helpful. If you are using Taxify Driver for iPhone, apply similar principles – visit app via App Store and click update.
– Taxify Team